Filling Up This Blog

Assalamualaikum and hello.

I decided to make this blog to post all of my fiction writing. I'm a 20 year old girl so expect to read about romance and drama. I want to tackle teen fiction/romance/drama themed story line for my first one and maybe I'll try to write different genres as well such as fantasies and stuff I get the chance to.

I writings are inspired by the things that interest me that I may or may not experienced in my real life. I'm writing all of my stories on my own. No editor that's helping to edit errors on my stories so bear with me. It would be really nice if you point out any of the errors you found so I can edit it later. As I said on my profile page, I'm a multilingual. I might use more that one language in my stories but don't worry I'll try my best to explain more in English.

If you are one of my friends, WELCOME MA HOMIEEE!! If you just randomly come across this blog, I would very appreciate it if you can check out some of my stuff on here and give some feed back.

Comments

Popular Posts