Let's Not Fall in Love (Introduction)
“Let’s not fall in love,” I say as
I hand her a can of beer.
“Why?” she grabs and opens the can before taking a sip.
“We’ve been here before. Plus, I’m
busy with my life, you with yours. I don’t want to complicate whatever our
situation will be in the future,” I reply truthfully.
“You’re still scared, huh?” she
smirks.
“You’re still scared of love, affection,” she say with a shrug.
***
Jay Grayson is the lead guitarist for the world renowned rock band, Highraeth. He decided to visit one of place he's missing for a decade and he just didn't expect to meet the person he longed the most.
Hanna Park is a famous Hollywood actress on the rise. She's currently studying part-time for her Master Degree after her suicidal breakdown. She's trying to get a grip of her life back. Little that she knows that the person causing all of her late night tears is just 20 steps ahead.

Comments
Post a Comment